THIS IS LOCKED TO THE VERIZON WIRELESS NETWORK
Model: Palm Treo 700w. The Palm® Treo™ 700w smartphones deliver everything you need without compromise. They combine a smarter phone with broadband-like speeds2, wireless email3, including Windows Mobile® Direct Push Technology4, and rich-media capabilities, all in one—bringing Palm's world-class ease of use to the Windows Mobile platform. Connect with people in multiple ways—by voice, email or SMS. Your contacts are always reachable, from any application. Access email, the web and corporate networks on one of the fastest networks available in the U.S.2, 3 Or relax and play your favorite music and videos right on your device. With these easy-to-use productivity devices in hand, you can stay connected3 on your terms.
Size:4.4H x 2.3W x 0.9D inches Weight: CDMA Model: 6.0 oz Oprerating System: Windows Mobile for Pocket PCs version 5.0 Display: 262000 colors (TFT) 240 x 240 px Memory: 128 MB non-volatile. Wireless Radio: CDMA 850 / 1900. Battery:
Expansion: Support for MultiMediaCard, SD & SDIO cards. Audio:
- up to 360 hours standby time on CDMA model.
- up to 270 minutes talk time on CDMAs model.
- Battery Cell Composition: Lithium Ion.
- Charging Time: 2 hours.
Advanced Messaging: SMS Messaging Two Way, Text Messaging. Digital Camera: VGA with 640x480 (1.3 megapixels) resolution, Automatic light balancing, 2x digital zoom, Integrated self-portrait mirror, Video capture. important Features:
- 2.5mm headset jack is stereo headset compatible—requires a stereo headset adapter, sold separately, for use with standard stereo headphones.
- RealPlayer included - requires SD card, sold separately.
- Polyphonic MIDI ringtones.
- External ringer on/off switch w/ vibrate mode.
- Vibrant 240 x 240 touchscreen display.
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Buit-in 1.3 MP Camera / Video Recorder
- Innovative backlit QWERTY keyboard.
- Full access to Microsoft Outlook Exchange and POP3/IMAP4 email clients.
- For Windows: Windows 2000 or XP (later versions may also be supported) with USB port, CD-ROM drive.
- For Macintosh: Mac OS 10.2-10.3 (later versions may also be supported), CD-ROM drive.