1) Management must authorize all returns. Contact us for an authorization number before shipping back any merchandise.
2) Returns are permitted within 14 days from the date you receive your order (we do not accept returns or exchanges on items that can constitute a health risk). All Shipping, Handling and Insurance charges are not refundable under any circumstances for any reason. We reserve the right to charge a minimum 15-25% re-stocking fee on all returns.
a) All returns must include original factory box, original factory packaging (foam plastic wrappings, etc.) blank unfilled warranty cards, all instruction booklets and paperwork. Do not deface original factory cartons or packaging in any manner. We will not accept a return if packaging is not in its original condition.
b) All returned merchandise must be in its original mint and clean condition. Returns on damaged or scratched merchandise will not be accepted.
c) To ensure the safety and health of our customers we do not accept returns or exchanges on items that can constitute a health risk or any item that comes into contact with ANY bodily fluid. Once these items leave our warehouse, we consider them to be used and non-resalable.
d) All returns must include all the factory accessories that came with the item. No returns will be accepted if any packed accessories are missing.
e) All returns must be authorized by us, contact us for an authorization number and instructions prior to shipping any goods back. With your return, enclose the original receipt or a copy of it. Also include a brief letter of explanation of why the merchandise is being returned and state your request for either a refund or an exchange. Include the authorization number on the letter, and on the outside of the shipping box (on the shipping label).
3) Your receipt is good for all manufacturers’ warranties (when applicable).
4) Your receipt will be necessary for any future warranty or insurance claims you may need to make. Please keep it in a safe place. We cannot issue duplicate receipts.
5) Repairs on defective merchandise are handled by the manufacturer and not by us, unless otherwise indicated on the receipt.
6) If any item arrives damaged due to shipping, immediately contact the manufacturer. Keep all shipping cartons; and contact our customer service immediately.
7) We reserve the right to limit quantities.
8) All images are for illustration only, and may not represent the product described.
9) We are not responsible for typographical errors.
Please allow 1 to 3 business days for an order to be processed (prior to shipping). If we require additional time we will update your order status accordingly.
Since shipments do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays (even for express shipping), the actual delivery date may differ from the estimated transit time. For example: an overnight order leaving our warehouse on a Friday will not arrive until Monday, even though it has a one day transit time.
Shipping & Returns